Wednesday, December 15, 2010

School's out! | Canberra Children's photographer

Almost...2 days left, then it's summer holidays!!  This is the end of my little (big) boys first year of school.  I am happy to say it has been a positive experience for him.  I wanted to celebrate the end of year with a "school" photo shoot with him & his best friend.  They both had loads of fun!!!  There is an overload of photos... but we have just bought a new house & are moving in this weekend, so it might be a while before I get a chance to post more pics :)  Enjoy!

 
 












Wishing everyone a safe & happy Christmas season!  :D

8 comments:

Tami Tripp said...

Emma these are so perfect! What a fun idea. You have so many awesome pictures here. Love the close up of your son looking up, the boys sitting on the desk together. I used to teach 1st grade and the one of your son laughing and his friend squatting up on the seat is just a classic buddy school pose! Laughing, sharing moments. I would love to do this with my son and his friends.

Good luck in your move.

Kalista said...

I LOVE these photos! Johanna must be so happy too, your boys are so cute together. The lighting is great and I love the desk in the tall grass.

Natasha said...

Cool photos Emma, what a great way to wrap up the year! I'm glad that Noah enjoyed Kindy this year, I bet he can't wait for yeah 1. Will catch up with you in the New Year!!

Nadia said...

Emma, these are great! I love the location and the boys are so cute! Great images :)
Good luck with your move.

Shae said...

So cute!

Ilse said...

Wauw, they screem fun, joy and summer. What a great idea !

Shae said...

Love it!!!

robvanelven said...

Nice series of photos. Love the desk idea. Heard of wedding photographer whose signature shot is lugging a red sofa to every shoot! Cheers,

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP