Monday, October 4, 2010

Laughter Project 2010 | Canberra Children's photographer

Last month I started working on a project...photographing lots of children laughing. It started off as a personal project, but now I want to expand on it – and while doing this I would love to bring laughter & smiles to children who need it the most.

Children laugh a lot more than adults do. When my kids are playing, they are always laughing. Last week I was observing this as my son was playing with his best friend. They were jumping on the trampoline while playing with balls & foam swords. For over an hour there was constant laughter & happiness!

Sometimes it is just the smallest thing that will make children giggle and laugh. I love that about children. They find happiness so easily. What a wonderful example they are! Adults sometimes need to stress less & laugh more :) The aim of my project when I first started it was to bring joy & encourage positive attitudes in life.

During October, November & December I will be holding “Mini Laughter Sessions.” The sessions will be $45 & I will be donating 100% of the session fee to the Starlight Children’s Foundation. Funds raised will assist the Starlight Children’s Foundation in brightening the lives of seriously ill and hospitalised children.




$45 gets you a 10 minute session for one child, with a 5x7 inch print of your choice.

In addition extra prints can be purchased as per my price list. Siblings can join in the mini session for an extra $25 each.

Please contact me if you would like to take part in my Laughter Project 2010, and help bring smiles to children who need them the most!


2 comments:

Tami Tripp said...

What a great idea! Love the pictures of your guy too.

Ilse said...

So true ! Great initiative !

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP