Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Winter | Canberra children's photographer

The past few days have been wet, cold & miserable and I haven't taken many photos lately. Now it's the first day of winter and the sun is shining! Photo shoots in winter can be so fun. Think cute beanies, pretty scarves & stylish jackets. But isn't this is the cutest thing ever for a sweet little girl - a fur capelet (made by my incredibly talented sister in law :))

We spent the morning outside exploring, and looking adorable as ever!









4 comments:

Johanna said...

those eyelashes kill me!

Mary Lesh said...

I love those eyes! Great idea and I also love the fur capelet. Your sister-in-law is talented too.

Kkly said...

Wow, can't believe these eyelashes. Great session!

Tami Tripp said...

What a beautiful set of photos. Love the holly berries...if that is what they are. Winter photos can be so fun!

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP