Thursday, January 15, 2009

About...

I love natural light! I specialize in 100% natural light photography and find that my best work is in children’s portraiture. I love shooting in the last hours of daylight, but know this doesn't suit all children. The best times for outdoor portraits are early morning, or late afternoon. If you have a shady location in mind, we can be more flexible with the time of day & fit in with what suits your children best.

My portrait sessions are relaxed. The goal is to get photographs that are natural and real, and that show off the beautiful and original personalities of your children. I will be playing with, talking to & running after the kids - to capture them how they are everyday.

Photography sessions are on location. You can choose to have your shoot at a local park, at a nature reserve, or in your own backyard. I completely understand the need for breaks with younger children and babies. Portrait sessions take between 1-2 hours – with how many breaks, pit stops, or wardrobe changes you want!

If you have any questions please email me!

Emma Stuart
of Cheeky Chicken Photography

0 comments:

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP